Sunday, November 1, 2009

A New Direction for New Clay News


Hello folks!   The New Clay News originally started as a monthly newsletter for the Air-Dry-Clay Yahoo Group but we made a few changes today and now it'll be a regular daily blog with, we hope, lots of interesting links for crafters and articles about air-dry clay and the artists that are creating unique and wonderful things with these new clays.  

The New Clay News will also support my Air-Dry-Clay Tutorial Directory at air-dry-clay.com  and I'll be able to let you know whenever new tutorials have been added. Follow updates with an RSS feed.

Photo is my latest figure made with Creative Paperclay.  I love the characters from Chicken Run.   This is suppose to be Shirley, the knitting chicken, standing on one of the flock from Shaun the Sheep!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! ;-)
Sorry I had to re-instate the 'word verification'...I'm getting far too much spam in the comment box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...